We offer an inspiring, multidisciplinary and international environment, focused on the growth of individual talent. We are always looking for remarkable people.
Senior project manager
To us, senior means you have the following characteristics: You have experience in all aspects of project management and related client contact: from writing complex tender proposals and negotiating with clients, establishing timelines and budgets with the team, finding partners and negotiating contracts with them, to step by step managing of the process and taking responsibility for all four aspects of a project: time, budget, scope and quality.
However, you are not just a process enthusiast. We are looking for someone who understands brands and design, someone who is an expert in its application in both online and offline media. Crucial in all this, is your personality. We are looking for people that have a pleasant, flexible yet very determined way to make complex processes run smoothly. This means you solve problems before they arise.
Last but not least: besides all the hard work you have a sense of humor, we like to think we do too.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managing both online and offline identity projects
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A bachelor degree
- Experience with scrum or other agile methods is an advantage
- Education in design or communication is an advantage
Please apply via e-mail and include your motivation and CV
Studio Dumbar Rotterdam
Visual & Interaction design internship
We offer internships to talented design students from official art schools all over the world, who like to experiment, analyse and are curious by nature. The list of designers who started their professional life with an internship at Studio Dumbar is long and impressive.
Please note: internships always last three months and it is not possible to work on a special internship project during your time at Studio Dumbar.
- An outstanding portfolio and/or remarkable opinions about the profession
- All interns have to be officially enrolled as students
- A sufficient command of the English language
Want to apply? Please send us the following information:
- Your curriculum vitae, including personal data and your (mail)address
- Examples of your work (website/pdf/prints)
- Specify the kind of internship you want (visual design or interaction design)
- Specify which three-month period you are available for an internship
Studio Dumbar Rotterdam